Friday, May 16, 2008

Taman Negara Packing List


Woohoo~~~~~

I’m going to Taman Negara, I’m going to Taman Negara, I’m going to Taman Negara, I’m going to Taman Negara, I’m going to Taman Negara, I’m going to Taman Negara.

I’m too excited~~

Let me share my packing list with you, Who knows it might be useful to you later.

water
torchlight
walking shoe
raincoat / jacket
long pants
shirt (100% cotton is the best)
tooth paste and brush
lozenges
insect repellant
sun block lotion
camera
camera charger
redbull
chocolate bars
slipper
plastic bagsssss
panadol
phone charger
maggi mee
glasses, yes I’m shortsighted.
diarrhea medicine
flu medicine
muscle pain gel
towels
football socks
playing cards, to kill waiting time
phone handsfree, for my music
handy plaster
isotonic drink
swiss army knife
antiseptic cream
rubber band, just in case my shoe opens mouth
beer
wine
laptop
dvd
nike’s treats
perfume
shot glasses
duckie
pillow
sleeping bag
car key
office access card



.

1 comment:

Wi said...

dengz..didnt wait for me.

i just pray u dont get any leeeeech bites.

hahahhaa

Super Mario Game