Tuesday, November 18, 2008

18th Nov 2008, The Day which YY Screwed His Exam

.
Today was my second paper, and also the worst day of my life.

I looked at the paper blankly, and don’t even know how to start with.

This is the first time I got real panic in the exam hall.

I can only answered a part which contains 15 marks confidently and the rest are just bullshit and crap. Most likely I’ll need to retake this subject, which saddens me quite a lot.

Spent quite some time of revising and yet still unable to answer it, or maybe I’m not hardworking enough?

Or maybe I’m just not qualified to study masters at all.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill la bro. wait for the results and start from there//

cheers

Big Bad Wolf said...

oopsss..
lets wait till the result comes out lar. no point dwelling in the past geh..

Anonymous said...

既然选择了,就应该坚持到底,不可轻易言。我相信你是可以的,我挺你,加油哦,朋友!

Super Mario Game