Thursday, April 9, 2009

MDG2

.
Today I wanna talk about MDG2. Been following for quite sometime since season 1 and if you want to compare, I do prefer season 1. Probably more “right” ladies to watch than second season.

More and more advertisements and lesser proper show going on = season 2

Now even worst, almost 50% of the episode is dramaaaa. You good to me, I good to you. You stab me, I stab you back. Wahlau, like watching movie soap drama like that.

When talk about contestants, my hopes are on Ming, Dawn and Pinky (I’m not bias on any single race ok)

Ming, so far so good. I like the way she is, being confident and make use of her unique face.

Dawn, initially I didn’t realize her in the competition so much until more and more girls were kicked out and ahha….. She is Dawn. The most sensible way of speech you can get from her in season 2. She even have fan club in Facebook!

Pinky ar, she was my top choice initially, based on her lovely look and type. But when she starts to speak, “YALAHHHH” wahlau my headphone almost killed my precious hearing ability. So slowly slowly I prefer Ming more than her.

The rest I really don’t feel like mentioning along. What I remembered about them was drama, drama and damn it drama again.

Ok, back to episode 13 and sleep early. ciao
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game