Thursday, May 7, 2009

10 things to do before I die

.
This post was inspired by a friend who came and left sg after few months of work here. I know working here is tough and you had some great rough time. Nevertheless, you found a better way of living your life, and I’m proud of it.

10 things to do before I die. Hmmmm that’s hard, don’t believe 10 is enough.

Here goes my list.

1. Try to spend some time to call all my friends, I know I’ve not been doing a good job.

2. Go on a vacation with my family, well at least we can have some time to meet up and talk during the trip.

3. Spread my wealth properly, don't worry, it won’t take long, 10 dollars is easy to divide.

4. Spend some time with my pet.

5. Travel to San Siro again.

6. Write about my history, don’t think people will read thou.

7. Another vacation with my loved one.

8. Help my mom to prepare a dinner and feast on my favorite biscuit coated fried pork chop again.

9. Learn how to swim and dive for once.

10. Travel around the world and see as much as I can.

This might not be the most impressive list you ever seen, but this is purely extracted from my heart and no seasoning at all.
.

2 comments:

wi said...

it took me a whole 1 min to find out its u with ur BALIK KAMPUNG song..

come lets dive!!

for 6 years i've been here. u nv called before..aiii...

Just Sense Boutique said...

thats why it should be last 10 things to do before i die mah... lol

Super Mario Game