Sunday, December 30, 2007

My City

.
Lots of people asked me whether honda city saves petrol or not.

The first thing I usually answer is “it depends on your driving habits.”

And that’s utterly true.

My car consumes around 15.5 km per litre.

So the market rate for RON97 is RM 1.92, so that would be RM 0.123 per litre.

This result is considered hard to obtain actually. This only happens when I’m not provoked by some evo-wannabe, some road hogs, and also some turtles doing 60km/hr at fast lane.

But if you ask me whether the car worth RM85k or not, I would actually rethink again.

If u consider dollar to dollar, not exchanging the rate. 85K in US or UK is a lot. You can even get yourself a 5 series beemer over there, and what we get is a Honda city and which only costs 500,000 baht in Thailand. Is there something fishy? You might say the cost of petrol is expansive in Thailand, but, BUT when would you pay petrol up to RM 35K in probably 10 years of driving? Even a golf GTI in Australia selling at 25K dollars, and we can get a lousy proton savvy at RM35K. So where are all the monies gone to? Mungkinlah ini satu lagi projek barisan nasional.

Why our salary did not exchanged, just like cars?

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody will start crying when the petrol price increases next year.. Bwahahah..

Super Mario Game