Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Twenty O Eight

.
It’s 2008.

I guess the first mistake to make in 2008 will be writing 07 instead of 08 in the year column. This mistake repeated every single year in my life, excepting 0-6 years old.

Spent my first day in year 2008 at home….. watched You Can Count On Me, The Guardian, and Just Friends. All three movies were so different and I personally like all of them. Not bad, not bad… I love watching movie alone which has no distraction at all, I can properly goes along with the movie and be inside of that movie.

My procrastinate viruses embedded in my body delayed my reading of The Air Asia Story, but at last gao tim! My Story: Lim Goh Tong is in my next planning to read book.

Thinking of getting a new phone…. P1i or W960i?
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game