Thursday, June 26, 2008

Am I Fussy?

.
It’s not that I wanted to be fussy all the time. But. But. Haih….

They don’t even bother to inform me earlier if they can’t make it, until I need to ask them myself.

On the first time you told me that you can’t make it after 2pm.

And I booked you on the morning slot.

So I purposely cancel all my activities in that morning just for you since you come back to KL for every two weeks only and since I’m leaving very soon.

When I ask you again few days later, you told me only after 3pm is free.

Its some more have to wait until I took the initiative to confirm with you AGAIN.

Its so wasting time and energy.

Its not only you that have thousands of friends to meet in the weekend.

I mean, come on! Please be considerate, THINK for your friends. They are not your servants.

Haih…..

I have cancelled my company’s farewell lunch because of that, and just because I put friends at higher priority.

In return, what do I get?

A stomach full of DULAN-ness!!!
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game