Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Return of Why Why Liew

.
Oh my goodness, I have only four posts in the entire November?

Hahahaha…..

Damn, I’m just way too hardworking!

I’m just gonna put up some photos and do less talking.

Have been rotting for 2 weeks since my last exam. Applied some jobs, watched some movies and that’s all. I seriously do think that I need a life.

No reply from job application yet, probably I need to rework my resume again.



Taken while waiting for my bus to NTU


179 is the one of the two buses to NTU that I take.

NTU's administration building, I can't show you how old are those engineering depts. What to do? engineers always work in dirty places.

Night version of it.

The following photos were taken during Daren's trip to sg:


somewhere near Boat Quay


Look for the answer yourself.


Yes, the metal "durian".


Construction of Marina Bay Sands


For those who wants to convert their Malaysian driving licence to Sporean one.
Bye now.

No comments:

Super Mario Game