Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today, I Repeatedly Remembered Something Called Tired

.
Has been sucked into the whirlpool of work recently and busy rushing report after report. Haih, paperworks are more than double what I did back in msia. Every decision needs written evidence here unlike the simpler life in kl.
.
.
Passed my driving theory test and ready to convert my license to the local one. I know the test is simple but anyhow the one who sat next to me failed the test even though he studied until the very last minute before the test starts. Possibly something call common sense is lack of in him.
.
.
Result is out and almost flipped into the fail region. I guess this is what I deserve for late coming and not paying attention to lectures. Something I still overlooked even in the second attempt. Hopefully I can pull back to safe zone in the final run and leave the uni in a proper manner.

.

No comments:

Super Mario Game