Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday.

.
On Tuesday evening, while cooperate slaves like me rushing home at 6pm the rest are enjoying their life. On the left hand side of the sg’s famous HDB void deck, you can hear aunties practicing line dance. “one, to, tee, for, fy, sig, seone, egg, to, to, tee, for, fy sig seone, egg, tee tee... on the other side, some folks are putting up the badminton net for some games. From what i observed, most of them played seriously, and winning can be far better than enjoying the relaxing game with friends. Something is not right here.

Well, when you talk about my dinner, choices are plenty. I have four foodcourts nearby to choose from. Yes, the food can never be better than the neighbour. I always missed those foods in KL.

Wanted to write more, but I have a lousy maid that half ironed my shirt. So I need to post this up and iron. See you.
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game