Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dinner at De Foodland

.

We went to de Foodland for dinner tonight. This place is quite famous of their crabs and most of us return for their creamy butter crabs.

We reserved a table at 7pm, and we reached there around 6.45pm. Wah, there’s no need of reserving a table actually. You can practically act like a blind to find an empty seat easily. The number of customers can be counted with my 10 fingers.

We went through the menu and 2 types of crabs already in our mind.

Suddenly, the attendant told us that crabs are unavailable today.

I was like WTF??? The restaurant which is famous of crabs ran out of crabs???

She later added that the crabs will only be available around 8-9pm, due to the delay in supplies. She keeps on telling me the crabs were caught in the air and land traffic jam. Initially I do believe her and ordered other non-crab seafood.

Half way through our meal, I found out that the table next to us was having crabs!!!

That huge table next to us was the restaurant’s relatives, because they know everyone well in the restaurant.

WTF!!! That bloody liar just told me the world’s biggest lie!

She told me no crabs, and crabs were served to next table!

She told me suppliers will reach around 8-9pm and I found out that they are closing for cny starting tomorrow. How on earth a restaurant will stockpile live crabs when they are going through the longest restaurant closure. Furthermore, what’s the point of supplying crabs at late 8-9pm? Why not the first day starts work?

Damn it, obviously she’s trying to keep the crabs to their relatives and might cook some for us later (8-9pm, see, she already has the intention to bluff me) when the crabs are not needed. I wouldn’t be so pissed if she told me the real story and she added oil by creating a story which made me believed.

I’ll never come back again, thank you.

No wonder there are less and less people coming here, and I’m proud to join them.

KEEP ALL YOUR CRABS AND CRAPS TO YOURSELF AND DON’T SELL IT!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!



Other review: Da Wheel of Life & Happiness
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game