Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gong Hei Fai Choi, Ang Pau Give Now

.
Ang pau is supposed to be a wish of prosperity throughout the coming year from the elder and the amount of money inside usually doesn’t affect my judgment on the giver.

Had company lunch at the 3rd floor this afternoon. We are supposed to wear red, according to the memo.

Shock to see not much Chinese girls are wearing red; in fact all guys were in red!!!




Received an ang pau moments after the lunch. Probably this would be the last one for this year since it’s chor fifteen liao.


Kind of surprise when I’m holding the ang pau.


It feels very thick, alot of “paper” inside.

So I keep it safety sitting inside my packet, and opened it few hours later.

OMG!!!




There’s another ang pau inside! Ang pau inside ang pau!!!

Is this a prank or what and where’s the hidden camera???





Opened the second ang pau, and found RM 2 hiding inside…..

[Speechless]

Sometimes I don’t understand what the real motive behind this “joke” is.




I really don't mind you give me a RM 2 ang pau, but don’t wear some wonder bra to make it look bigger. That would create a negative impression on you!

Another ang pau got at the same time.



This is my lucky draw number actually.

Guess what I got from lucky draw……
.
.

.
.

.
.

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.

.
.


A 325ml Coke AND peanuts

“…………………………”

I think I just got the best lucky draw present in my entire life today.

The value of the present should be about RM 25, even based on
National Youth Skills Institute (IKBN) rate.

Can I have a better cny next year? Please………

.

No comments:

Super Mario Game