Sunday, April 20, 2008

I LOVE ITIS DOT COM DOT MY

.
In year 2006, I was so happy when I heard DBKL is implementing the integrated transport information system to our capital as this was one of the objectives in the Structural Plan Kuala Lumpur 2020 to improve the traffic flow. It’s so proud and glad to see my homeland is developing and towards a civilized nation.

I’m even became a happier person when they installed a sparkling new Variable Message Sign on the MRR2 near my house year ago.

This year, until today, not a single alphabet or dot displayed on it yet. I’m wondering this sign board is dead or working but no message from DBKL? In fact, I always caught in the jam after the sign board, so it is not conveying message to the road user!

Why are we Malaysians always good at implementing SUPA high technologies but unable to maintain them. What’s the point of installing those and don’t know how to fix it.

In order not to waste our hard-earned money on those super junk, I have a few suggestions for DBKL if they actually looking for ideas what to display.










p/s: I repeat, I’m so PROUD that Kuala Lumpur has all these state-of-the-art implementation.
.

1 comment:

Wi said...

this corner remembers me of wk's car crash that almost killed me..

Super Mario Game