Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pain Pain Pain

.
It’s been third straight weekends on futsal.


My body isn’t felt like mine, and I walked like robotcop in the office today.

The only gain that I can see from it is my improved stamina.

Talking about football or even any other team sports, my intention to score is not always as huge as some other players on the field. I always love to work in a team, to support them at the rear. That’s why you would always see me at mid to center back of the field. I always let others to chase their dreams, or to score some really nice goals, hence I don’t mind to fill up the least favored position on the field.

But some people might be getting too competitive and playing too serious and rough when there’s some body contact during the game. They would rather hit you hard and down so that you will give way to them. To me, it’s just a game, friendly some more, so there’s no need of so much intense until you are hurting someone else. To be competitive is good actually, but never over did it. No point scoring a goal in friendly game while half of the opponents were down due to your dirty play. You will never earn a single cent of respect from that piece of hard work.

I’m gonna walk like zombie tomorrow as my legs are still numb now.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Erin, I am the webmaster of www.improve-vision.com.

I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of our product.

If you agree we will send you a product sample so that you can try it and then write a review about it.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Super Mario Game