Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I’ve Got Allergic!




.
WARNING: This post contains silky bare legs and most probably NSFW. You might get into trouble for watching my extremely beautiful white legs. Please proceed with extra care.


You can have all my allergic,
You can have all my allergic,
aller, aller, aller, a, a, a, I’ve got allergic…..
aller, aller, aller, a, a, a, I’ve got allergic…..
aller, aller, aller, a, a, a, I’ve got allergic…..
a, a, a, a, a……

oh my god!

My precious white chopped chicken drumsticks got so many rashes!



Its soooo itchy, and the worst part is still have to work! Luckily is just only the legs were affected and not other visible parts.


Imagine your boss explaining something to you, and you are busy scratching your leg, how fun or good is that?

The next coming qing ming I’ll bring my own blanket and pillow! Should not allow such incident to happen again!
.



1 comment:

Wi said...

sorry to diagnose u that u have only 1 week more to live- dr.wi

Super Mario Game