Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cina Punya Tahun Baru la

.
We celebrated Christmas and New Year not long ago, and we now switch our attention to the most important times in Chinese calendar, Chinese New Year.

It’s less than a month to CNY. I bet most of us already planned their trip back to hometown for the precious reunion dinner on the 30th Night of the 12th Month in Chinese calendar.

For me, I have new job and another semester coming in January, and my class resumes on the third day of the New Year. So I would have to leave the town on Chor 2, 8am to be exact. Blame myself for procrastinating so much til the golden tickets are all sold out. I’m heading to KL on the 23rd of January, departing at 11pm. Another sleepless night again I guess.

Hopefully I can meet more long lost friends and lou sang until lao sai this time.

Ang pau here I come!!!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sob sob sob*
why u remember me bout cny...

Super Mario Game