Thursday, January 22, 2009

Relax, Holiday Mood la Boss

.
One more day left.

I’m going back, to a place I called home, a place where you are very familiar even though you haven’t stepped in for a long time.

I missed KL.

The food is sometimes bad, but you are spoiled with choices of Chinese food or probably I’m used to have it the KL way for 20 years.

This new year I wanna eat/drink:
Pork mee
Prawn mee
Roti telur bawang
Daging special cheese burger
The KL way of lou sang
The KL way of drinking beer
Wantan mee
Cheesy wedges
Nasi lemak with rendang daging
Sateyyyy
Redbull less sugar
Nescafe ice
Bak kut teh
Melawati kebab

Damn it, I’ve got only 3 days in KL, how the hell can I achieve it?
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m seeing diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol , heart disease , renal disease

Just Sense Boutique said...

and also constipation...

Super Mario Game