Thursday, January 8, 2009

Work + Study = Crap

.
Work has started on Tuesday, but now only I could have some oomph to update here. Work til 6 and rush to uni for 6.45pm class is very hectic. Too rush, not enough time, too crowded. When you reach home, you will head to bed right after shower, no time to figure out whether I have time for other activities or not.

My first job was a small company which has only 10 staffs at most, and then 50 staffs for the second one and now 110, just my division alone. Corporate life is not fun at all, I always missed the life in my first job. My temporary lappie is like 7 years old, it has 2.0GHz 256mb ram running on win xp pro. It takes its own sweet time to boot up and launch whatever programmes. To add salt to the wound, my user account is still a mistake, guest account. I can’t even access to my team’s data. Basically I’m still not even on track with the rest of the team, perhaps things get better next week.

When you study, you want to work. When you work, you want to study. Conclusion, I have an itchy ass.
.

1 comment:

Shirley B. Houghton said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up
Roblox ID

Super Mario Game