Thursday, February 12, 2009

Die Die Must Buy Some

.
I thought I’m a Duracell rabbit, can never say die, but the rabbit died once.

My mom and brother were in sg for the weekend, and me being the gooooood son, I gave up my lovely bed to them. So I spent 2 nights on one inch cushion placed on cold hard tiles. Definitely didn’t sleep well at all and so tired throughout the weekend.

At first I thought I can finally get maximum rest on Monday night after my night class, but it ended up sitting next to the computer. Stupid air asia is selling free tickets on 12.00am onwards again, and SM is not going to miss this chance to get some tickets. Die die must buy tonite. The night wasn’t smooth too, air asia was incapable to cater and the booking system was clogged up like you flushed down an elephant in your toilet. The booking system went frosted still ok, to add salt to the wound, the merchant for ticket payments was facing technical difficulties. Damn it! We initially were trying to get 6 tickets for a trip of 6, but we only managed to buy 4. At the end we gave up and head to bed in the middle of the night.

Tuesday was another full day of work and night class again.

Why la, why your marketing dept can think of such idiotic ideas like selling discounted tickets in midnight or odd hours? I mean if really want to, at least the booking system is should to cater for all users, and not letting us suffer by staring at the monitor for hours. Saw a news that came out on the following 2 days about the complaints about the inefficient of air asia ticketing system.

Anyhow, I’ve planned two trips for year 2009. Had a quiet year 2008, and I’m ready to fly more this year.

Will be revisiting Bangkok again during this labour day.

And another year end trip, either Beijing, Taipei or Seoul.
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game