Saturday, February 14, 2009

No More Games For Me


.
Apparently my video card has failed on me, I couldn’t load FM anymore.

In fact that is the hardest part of upgrading. I have changed to new mobo and transferred the old video card to here before, as I love my 5 years old radeon 9800 XT too much, unwilling to let it go. It performed well and still partially in service. Why is this the hardest part? This 9800 old tech stuff is running on AGP slot and it has been phased out for quite sometime already. So, the following options that are available to me:-

1. Get another AGP video card, but not much choices available on the shelf.
2. Get a new mobo with PCI Express slot.

Second option is like getting whole new system since the ram is not supporting too.

This is why I hate to play computer games. The upgrading of computer performance is increasing vastly and costly too. Might as well get a PS2 or 3 which can last for at least 5 years.

Now even surfing the net can be very slow sometimes and even freeze the whole system.
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game