Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gimme More Time Please……

.
Ever since I have started work and study in a same time, I feel so drained out and no mood to do anything else when I return home. The worst day is Tuesday night class, the second straight night of classes in a week.


I shall remove this picture if I’m the lucky one.

There is a special toto draw during the cny, my colleagues went to grab a hope during lunch break and I betted $1. Just to try my luck. $10 million!

I’ve been assigned to participate in a security project, and I need to declare my background to the government. Digging back old history like where I have been staying for the past freaking ten years and all my exam results. The hardest part is to get two people who know me more than 2 years in sg and has to be prepared for interview with the home affairs. Dunno who could help me on this, hopefully I din put them into trouble.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the toto! I play every week and I have so far won a total amount of... ehhm, 10 bucks?? :D

Super Mario Game