Monday, January 21, 2008

CNY Holiday Planning

.
Ahhh Chinese new year is coming….

Everyone’s planning their extension of holidays in my office. The official holiday for my company is on 6th to 10th, most of my colleagues disappearing from 5th onwards. I’m thinking of extending my holidays to Tuesday 12th, but I would miss the chance of getting ang paus from all my big bosses, if I missed the first working day.

Hhmmmm….

So I decided to change my plan abit. I’m coming to work on Monday morning, then after collecting all ang paus then I cabut in the afternoon. Good, half day leave can solve this issue….

Suddenly one of my colleagues said what if the bosses come in the afternoon? Oh shit.



My first picture with P1i on this blog.

.

1 comment:

Wi said...

dont mention cny in front of me..!!!
haha...gong xi fa cai..yy's mum.
can bank in ka??

Super Mario Game