Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dooland

.
Went dinner with ex-colleagues at Manjalara yesterday night.

It was suppose to be an announcement from the organiser and cant believe the organiser ffk-ed us.

Ahhh…. This is not the first time she ffk-ed us and we still trust her this time.

Sometimes I really dulan with those people who cant make it on time and do not inform me UNTIL I call him/her. IF u cant make it, why won’t you make an effort to inform others? Sometimes I do curse you and your parents on the phone straightaway, because I don’t deserve to be ffk-ed. And so you are deserved to be cursed.

DULAN

In one nice Saturday late morning, received a call from a Sheffield ex-flatmate suddenly. He asked me to join him lunch at Midvalley with other Sheffield coursemates. He mentioned that he’s going to present red bomb today and bringing his gf along with him. Since we were quite close before, I would put aside my things and join him for lunch. Contacted all other coursemates, everyone was busy and unavailable but due to his red bomb and gf, everyone was trying to give him face and turn up in the lunch.

After being rushed, beating the jam, intense KL heat, suffered through the inadequate car parks and stomach illness from late lunch, to reach midvalley, ON TIME..

………

He came alone with his 10 black bananas aka empty hands.

Damn it, not red bomb at all. No sight of his gf at all. NOT even a single photograph at all. His explanation was just to get us out to fill up his boring lunch. Basically I felt cheated and fooled at that moment. Not only me, others who made the effort to attend do felt the same like me.

We thought that for us to meet you doesn’t need a cool red bomb and “gf” thing. What’s the point of baiting us to meet you with some unrealistic reasons?

SUPER DUPER DULAN X 2
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game