Friday, January 25, 2008

My Name is Nike

.


Hi, my name is Nike. Nice to meet you.



I’m 3 years old and weights around 14kg. According to the Kennel Club (UK) standards, I’m just slightly over weighted. I have a 3 storey dog house with 3 maids taking care of me. They are responsible for protecting me, feeding me, play and walk with me, etc…..


When I need attention, I’ll just bite the floor mat and run in front of them. One of them will definitely chase after me.



When I need food, I’ll make some loud weird noise that even greater than the bark when some strangers coming in.

When strangers stepping into my boundary, I’ll bark twice and continuing with my unfinished business. 2 barks are enough to prove that I have done my job as a guard dog.


When I need to sleep, I’ll never bother to listen to my maid’s command, but not when he’s carrying some treats.


When I’m too sleepy to walk downstairs to my bed, I’ll pretend like paralyzed and waiting my maid to carry me down.


When bathing is required, I’ll make sure there’s hot water shower for me.

When my maid is walking me, I’ll make sure that I’ll walk him.

Lastly, remember to watch my movie – The Underdog

For more of my infomation, Beagle it.

.




No comments:

Super Mario Game