Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Phone

.
Busy surfing and downloading applications for my P1i… too bad I can’t get the GPS receiver handsfree yet, the salesman promised to call me when it’s launched.

Got my first hand phone hang yesterday nite, while I was trying to backup my contacts to the pc. The phone couldn’t reboot itself and I’ve been googling all sorts of answers for this issue. Seems like tonnes of P1i users facing this as well….

I’m in the middle of the learning curve of the qwerty keypad, this really needs a small finger tip to press a certain key. The handwriting reorganization is fine to me, at least it can understand 80% of my doctor style of handwriting.

Camera wise, the green tint issue still bugging me at the moment. The macro mode is still ok if comparing apple to apple, since this is a camera phone. Autofocus is abit slow but still better than dun have. 3.2 megapixels is way much better than my old 1.3 ones.

Surfed net by tapping into company’s wifi, and my efficiency at work drops to 50% immediately, that’s real bad. Couldn’t get a better messenger than ebuddy mobile at the moment.

Ciao, need more time to look for applications…
.

No comments:

Super Mario Game