Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Horny Snakes

.

I knew this is not worth the money to watch in cinema, so I decided to ignore it that time.

Until yesterday, I just found out that I have 20+ movies downloaded still not yet watch, so I dig back all the dvds that that I have burn last year and I found this.

Actually this movie is best to watch when you are a bit moody and things aren’t moving well. It really cheers you up with some stunts like dick biting, boob biting, eye penetration, etc…

Horny male snake gets boob.



Horny female snake gets dick, suck that!!!



Besides that, you get very attentive flight attendants, which will never happen in real life.

I think I should get some 2000 hours of PS2 flight simulation so that in case, IN CASE the pilot and co-pilot were poisoned to dead by snakes again…. Who knows when will be the Snakes on a Plane: Episode 2


No comments:

Super Mario Game